Thursday, 24 May 2012

we're in!

At last, after what feels like a very long time I just went and collected these........
These are not only the keys to our shop, but the keys to our future and who knows exactly what that will bring?

At times it felt like this day would never come, that it was all taking so long, but actually it was 13 weeks to the day yesterday, that I first went along to view the shop, so not really that long at all.

I walked back from the High Street in the sunshine with the biggest smile on my face, because this is where it really begins...........

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Glad to hear everything is sorted. Now you can start on a whole new list of things to be worried about! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true Kate but at least we now have more control! ;o)

      Delete
  2. Oh wishing you lots of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting - wishing you lots of luck :)

    ReplyDelete