Saturday, 18 August 2012

Coffee Shop Snippets #4 One week on.......

This latest Snippets post might not have quite the impact of the first peek you got last week, but I got a bit choked  when I went into the shop this evening. Mr P suggested we take a quick run down to the shop this evening as I hadn't been in for a day or so and our team of tradesmen (including Mr P and his lovely Dad) have been hard at work this week.
So here are the pictures from this evening. We went just before 7pm and I was delighted not only by the work, but by the wonderful light in the shop.
Look at the light!
Our lovely windows looking to the front of the shop
From the front to the back


Not the most glamorous, but these will be the toilets!


Hopefully these pictures give you a better idea of the light and space we have. I really love out little shop and feel very at home there. Thank you for keeping up with the developments so far, stay tuned folks, it's all starting to come together!!

4 comments:

  1. Hip hip hooray! I love the windows! it's going to be bee-yootiful, and those domes of temptation will glisten in the sunshine!Heeheehee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Best make sure I keep them polished!! :o)

      Delete
  2. It really is taking shape. The windows make all the difference I think, you can never have too much light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Too many coffee shops are dark & dingy! I like nice light spaces :o)

      Delete