Mr P hasn't been at home very much this weekend, that's because he's been working hard at the shop.
He took some pictures when he'd finished work today and we decided to show you what's been happening. So here it is, your first look inside our shop! Don't forget to post a comment if you stop by the blog, we'll always try to reply and really appreciate your comments.
Here goes...........
.JPG) |
| Before |
 |
After
|
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
So there you have it, the first sneaky peek of the inside of the shop, What do you think so far?
Looks great! So excited to see some snippets - keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah :o) We will, it's all starting to take shape xx
ReplyDeleteFab ;) xxx
ReplyDeleteReally exciting
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! It's going to be a fabulous adventure - I only wish I could be so brave - well done!
ReplyDeletePaula x
Exciting! Can't wait for the next instalment x
ReplyDeleteThanks! A week on and quite a lot has happened! I'll have to call in & take more photo's! :o)
Delete