Once again I have an entry for Helen's Casacostello Cake of the Week blog. This week I'm bending the rules slightly (it's OK I asked first!) and I'm entering cakes that Mr P made.
Every now and them he gets an idea in his head and comes up with something amazing!
Last week it was Sabbuteo cupcakes!!
He painstakingly made each little figure with attention to detail way beyond my patience levels and came up with these
The writing relates to some of Mr P's Twitter followers who were awarded very special #cakeawards
I think he did an amazing job for someone who says he's not creative, imagine what he could do if he was!! ;oD
Pop over to CasaCostello & see the other entries.


Not creative?!? Is he having a laugh? Those cupcakes are blinkin amazing. Thanks for linking up again x
ReplyDeleteI know!! He made a bouquet of cakes previously & the entire Man United team in gingerbread, including a Shrek Rooney! I was showing Cara Freckles the other day! All self taught too! I'm so proud of his achievements! :o) Delighted to be linking up with your Blog! Have another birthday on the horizon so I'll be able to link up again in a couple of weeks! :o)
DeleteWow! amazing, what a clever bloke you have there! Sorry gone AWOL, how's things my love?x
ReplyDelete