While I was in one of the many £1 shops on the High St I came across these cotton bags
I thought they'd make a perfect quick and easy sewing project. They're 100% cotton & easily big enough for the girls to put a towel in for a day at the beach or a trip to the pool.
So on the Sunday afternoon after the excitement of the Royal Wedding and our visitors leaving I curled up in the chair by the window and set about decorating the bags.
It didn't take much to turn these simple little £1 bags into a pretty, personalised gift for my girls.
| Seven pretty buttons and some thread was all it took |
| Button Flowers and a bit of embroidery |
Both girls loved their bag. I only wish I'd thought to buy more, they'd make great gifts.
Maybe I should go into £1 shops more often!! Who know's what little projects I might find!
No comments:
Post a Comment