Wednesday, 24 August 2011

The Gallery : World Photography Day

I wasn't sure I'd take part in this weeks Gallery Blog. I wasn't sure what I'd photograph, and I'm not much of a photographer, although Tara always says that it doesn't matter. Also the day before World Photography Day, the children and I had been dealing with what I shall just call 'some unpleasant business', leaving us feeling a bit low. The high point of our day was a trip to the dentist, (not exactly thrilling) but on the way back to the car my son asked if we could have a look in a the toy shop. I didn't mind, as like his sisters he really does just want a look at possible ways to spend his pocket money.

He was wandering round looking and I was somewhat absentmindedly following him when he called me "Mum, look at me!"
And he reminded me that no matter what else is going on I'll always have my fantastic children to bring a smile to my face.
Now, that I thought, was something worth capturing!

Pop over to The Gallery to see all the other fantastic posts :o)

5 comments:

  1. Love the photo! You should make them into cards or stickers at Moo.com!!
    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fave this week and yes, children make it all copeable with by making you smile through the tougher times

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, kids are bloody great at this aren't they? And right there you have a great memory to tac on to the end of an otherwise shitty day. thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...Brilliant Shot! Kids are just so funny aren't they. Love this photo x

    ReplyDelete