Right now I hate
- Waiting - Waiting for people to make decisions or take action on things that affect me directly. It makes me feel powerless.
- Paperwork and form filling.
- Being lied to, especially when it's to your face.
- Lunch Boxes - One's that get left behind on the one day Mr P accidently takes the car keys to work in his bag!
- Long walks in the crisp morning sunshine, with the dog.
- Spring Flowers
- All the new friends I've made since the New Year
- Knowing someone willing to share their knowledge and experience so I don't make too many mistakes.
- Having lots of exciting plans going on (even though I can't share them with the world yet!)
- My beautiful children, who seem to be growing up very quickly
Gorgeous flowers!
ReplyDeleteI'll keep my fingers crossed for good news!
Thank you!!! And yes aren't they! Mr P's lovely Mum brought them over for me this weekend. See you later :o)
ReplyDeleteHope you are ok - those forms look a bit worrying :-, gorgeous flowers and fingers crossed your plans work out well xxx
ReplyDeleteThe company I worked for went into liquidation the week before Christmas. None of us have been paid what we're owed yet & we're not getting anything like what we were told we would. It's very frustrating! My ex-boss told us we would all be looked after but he lied & he's set up the company in a new name so he's happy while we've all been left high & dry x Hopefully I'll be able to share my plans soon x
DeleteThe plans sound very exciting! I love cake, my family, holidays and my camera but not neccesarily in that order :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully all will be revealed soon!! :o)
Delete