Monday, 10 September 2012

Coffee Shop Snippets #7 - We're plastered!

Things have been slow going, but that's because there was major work to be done. On Friday the plasterers came and spent two days skimming the walls and ceilings. We used local tradesmen again, so local one walked to the shop and the other came on a push bike. I have to say they've done a fantastic job and I think from here on in, things are going to pick up pace.

Enjoy the pictures and thanks for stopping by :o)
Stairs are Blocked in again

Wall gone & light floods in

I love our windows

Opening widened allowing more space & light

From the back to the front

Reinstated side door giving an extra fire escape


View from the back wall to the door

Original fireplace we managed to save 

3 comments:

  1. Looks great, hope it dries quickly! That was the worst bit about having ours done, I was so desperate to paint it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's drying well! Not sure I'm looking forward to painting, there's a lot of it! :o)

      Delete