I'm later in posting than usual, but that's mainly because I had so many pictures I found it hard to choose! I decided that to be fair to the theme I would post a picture of myself in an outfit that I had actually chosen to wear, and didn't want to take the easy route out by posting a picture of me in an outfit that I could blame on my parents.
So here it is........
The dreaded shell suit! (thankfully only the bottoms but there was, yes indeed, a jacket to match!)
The top was a fetching hooded number, and yes I am sporting a curly perm!! I'm guessing I'm about 14/15 by the age of my great niece (Yes, GREAT!! see last weeks Gallery for explanation of my odd unusual family set up)
Not much more to say about that, other than, thankfully this 'phase' didn't last long!
Pop over to The Gallery and have a giggle at some of the other entries :o)
![]() |
| Click Here |


I remember shell suits, it's a wonder we didn't all combust.
ReplyDeleteHerding Cats
http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com
I remember the static of you pulled your jacket off too quickly!! LOL
DeleteI used to wear them too - and so did my brother. My mum thought it was great that I had a pink one and he a matching lime green one. Thank god the 80s are over!
ReplyDeleteBNM
I had a rather fetching jade green one too that some one actually offered to buy off me I remember (random!) Must have been extra special!!
DeleteShell suit? *Laughs uncontrollably*
ReplyDeleteI Know, I know!!!!!! Oh the shame!!!! :o)
ReplyDelete