So the theme for The Gallery is Me Right Now and the deal was that you had to take a snap of whatever it was you were doing at the time you read the prompt post.
I had just come back from the morning school run/dog walk and had sat down to a cuppa and a toasted cinnamon bagel while I caught up on my mail/Twitter/Facebook and finished writing the shopping list.........multitasking at it's best!
I am in the picture. That's my thigh in the bottom right corner! On my lap I have Mr P's Pastry book (I was checking the ingredients for the Ganache filling for the pastry tarts he'd made the night before) My pen and notepad to compile a shopping list and my Jamie Oliver journal that I write all my own recipes in and those of my friends.
It actually sums up exactly 'Me right now' Cooking and planning and writing lists.....
Pop over to The Gallery and see what everyone else is up to

Love your entry! I'm such a bagel addict. I have to avoid buying them completely when I'm on a diet because its like real torture if I know there are any in the house! x
ReplyDeleteI love them too!! One is just never enough!! :o)
ReplyDeleteSneeky way to get yourself in there.
ReplyDeleteHerding Cats
http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com
Was the best Tara was going to get!! LOL :o)
Deleteso organized I eally must write more lists!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what I'd do with out my lists!! I like to plan!!!! :o)
ReplyDelete